Sheet Metal Manufacturing
Here at Brockelsby’s we have a small friendly team that is happy and willing to help you with your sheet metal needs.
The Sheetmetal team here at Brockelsby’s has numerous years experience in sheet metal. Our trusted team is used by many tradesmen and retail customers throughout New Zealand as we have the ability to cater for both large and small jobs. We can do a large variety of work, with a large variety of materials as there is not much that we can not do.
We are open at 7.30am week day mornings for all your sheetmetal requirements so please come in and see us!
- We fabricate many things in light to medium gauge metals.
- We can work with many materials; Galvanized and stainless steel, copper, aluminum, zinc, zincalume, panel steel, colour steel and lead.
- We can work to a customer’s design and also assist in the design process.
- We can fabricate flashings for houses and large development projects (up to 2.4m).
- We can manufacture curved flashings to suit curved roofs and windows.
- We supply all your flues, bends and cowls for gas and wood burners.
- We can fabricate and design saddles and soakers to meet the E2 requirements.
- We can supply all your spouting needs; corners, brackets and lengths up to 6m.
- We can make up your downpipe offsets to suit your needs.
- We have the ability to solder; spot weld, arc weld, mig and tig weld as well as brazing.
- We can supply galvanized pipes to all lengths and have the ability to thread pipe.