Brockelsby Plumbing and Gasfitting Ltd was founded in the 1930’s making it one of Wellington’s oldest Plumbing Companies.
Brockelsby’s started out from a Norton Park Ave house and was run by Lower Hutt Identity the late Alan Brockelsby.
In 1944 Brockelsby’s moved to their familiar High Street premises where they continued to grow until their recent relocation to 10 Waione Street in Petone. This was due to the building being very much past it’s “use by date”.
Brockelsby Plumbing & Gasfitting is owned by Grant and Nicola Mills, who have worked their way up to be owners of the successful business. We feel that Brockelsby’s has been such a big part of our lives and we are only too happy to honor the business’s heritage.
The staff at Brockelsby’s also feel the same way! Here at Brockelsby’s we have a team of dedicated staff, some whom have been here for over 30 years! This kind of loyalty and commitment is what shapes Brockelsby’s in to the amazing loyal business it is today!